I live, work, and play in Oro Valley, Arizona, and I’d love to share my home with you! This upscale community is bursting at the seems with fun activities and incredible entertainment, restaurant, and shopping options. I just wanted to drop in and quickly tell you a little more about Oro Valley and give you the Arizona Department of Commerce report so you can see for yourself what an incredible little community this is! Here are the key stats from the report:
- Oro Valley has a lower Unemployment rate than the average for the rest of Arizona
- Oro Valley domestic output has increased year-over-year without signs of slowing
- Probably the most iconic backdrop for Oro Valley is the Scenic Catalina Mountain Range and the Catalina State Park.
- Property taxes are lower than surrounding communities while offering all vital services and some specialty services.
- The weather averages about 5 degrees cooler than in Tucson.
But don’t take my work for it, check out the full report here: Oro Valley Community Profile